Cravings, when your pregnant it is one of the questions that you get asked regularly.
I wouldn’t say I had cravings as such but foods I really fancied and simply had to have.
Is that what constitutes as a craving?
I usually have a real balanced and rounded diet. The main thing that has changed during pregnancy is that I have allowed my every wim.
And why not.
Here are some of my must haves over the last 8.5 months.
- Appletiser – one bottle is just never enough
- Flavoured Sparkling water – Peach flavour
- Goats Cheese -never liked before pregnant
- Fruit Salad with Squirty cream
- Steak and chips with loads of mustard
- Cherry Tomatoes
- Crispy Duck pancakes from the Chinese
- Salads the way my husband makes them
- My biggest sin Mr Porky’s Pork Scratchings – its all about the salt, yum.
I can see a few of these things that will have to stop when the baby is born but until then I am going to keep following my tummy.
Sally Dixey is a Crossfit London Coach