This post is just a bit of fun as I look back at my pregnancy and at some of the changes that occur that I didn’t even really acknowledge but now kind of miss or don’t miss…………..
Things that will be missed…..
- Seats being offered on public transport.
- Eating what ever I want when I want and not feeling guilty.
- Impulsive requests to Adrian. E.g I fancy some pork scratchings….go to the shops pls…..now!
- The beautiful glossy just stepped out of a salon look that hormones give your hair.
Things I wont miss…………
- Living in Maxi dresses and leggings.
- Constant need for the toilet.
- Heart burn!
- Not being able to make the towel reach all the way round me.
- Trying to pick things up from the floor and then taking an age to get back up.
- Not being able to tie my shoes up!
- Not seeing my feet or being able to reach my toes to paint them.
- Pregnancy Brian!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
They say that some pregnant women really miss their bumps so much that it can cause depression! A bit extreme in my books as my list of don’t misses is far longer.
And honestly missing a bump when you have your beautiful baby in your arms doesn’t seem quite right.
I guess If you miss it that much just get pregnant again! ..or is that a Jeremy Kyle show title I hear????????
Sally Dixey is a Crossfit London Coach