- Make sure you are relaxed.
- Have a glass of water by your side (I found a sports cap bottle of water was easiest)
- Eat well!
- Find out when a growth spurt is due and reduce the amount you express.
- Make sure you don’t switch breast too regularly (to prevent engorgement)
- Expressing everyday is not always good for milk supplies (Give your self a break every few days)
- Use hand compression’s if needed to help your baby get enough milk.
- Don’t be afraid to ask for help
Get Email Updates
Integer eu eros dictum, viverra sem at, malesuada massa. Curabitur euismod ut sapien in consectetur.